YoDots™ Cotton Candy
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this fun blue tasty treat. Low-fat Cotton Candy YoDots™ can’t be beat!
Here's a few important things you should know:
- Cannot be stored in home freezer as product must be maintained at -40 degrees.
- Product must be consumed the day you receive or dry ice must be replenished.
- We guarantee what we ship for 48 hours from the time it leaves our facility, NOT from when you receive it.
- Any issues must be reported within 24-48 hours of receipt of product.
- Product is shipped on dry ice, please use cloth gloves or a towel if you need to move the dry ice and please read dry ice safety sheet included with your order.
Includes one (1) bulk bag of Dippin’ Dots plus thirty (30) plastic spoons and thirty (30) plastic cups
One (1) individual portion of Dippin’ Dots in a pouch and one (1) plastic spoon
To view nutritional information for all cup sizes, please click here.
Nutrition Facts: Single-Serving
Serving size 72g
Calories from Fat
Amount ServingDaily Value
Total Fat 1g1%
Saturated Fat 0.5g3%
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 20g6%
Dietary Fiber <1g0%
Total Sugars 14g
Includes Added Sugars 11g22%
Vitamin D 0%Potassium 2%
Calcium 4%Iron 0%
- * Percentage values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Skim milk, sugar, corn syrup, cream, artificial flavors, blue#1, contains less than 0.5% of (locust bean gum, guar gum, carrageenan, dextrose). Contains Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, and rice malto dextrin.
Our products are produced in a facility that contains milk, eggs, tree nuts, wheat, soy and peanut products. Although we make every effort to segregate this ice cream, all of our products are made in the same facility. Products made with peanuts, peanut oil or tree nuts may cause allergic reactions in some people. Some of our products are flavored with or contain peanut oil, peanuts and/or tree nuts. In addition, our ice cream does not contain gluten, although it may be present in certain add-ins. We use flavorings provided to us by other companies which are made in facilities that manufacture products with gluten.